Monday, April 6, 2009

Watch this boy close!


I never thought drake would try to play with fire. He did and he did it in a very small amount of time that i was not paying attention. I was outside with grama maxine and aunt trish saying bye and he was i thought in the house looking for tape. He found the candle lighters instead and tested it on his solid wood dresser. It worked apearently, the flame shot up to the plastic hangers above. Thank god and all the angels up there watching. I cleared the clothes from those hangers about a month ago so he could get dressed his self. Thank god and the angels again that drake is a super hero too and reacted very quickly to his mistake and went to the kitchen for a glass of water to throw on it. Thank god and the angels again that the fire took its time and a single glass of water did the trick.God bless halaluya!
I may have over did it on teaching him a lesson but no parent can ever be sure what is actually gonna make a differance in that curious little boys mind. I took all his toys and games away and told him they burned in the fire. he knows they didnt because they are still in his room, he just cant touch them untill he earns them back with good behavior and taking care of himself and others. I also made him watch what people look like when burned and what they have to go through to heal thank you youtube. Next week or maybe this week he will go to the fire dept. to talk with the fireman about fire, i might have a future fireman on my hands (lol) who knows.
I thought four was hard but i see five for this little guy is a whole new test for me. Yesterday he put a jellybean in his ear and jayda smacked him on the other side of the head to pop it out, mom and dad only seen the after math of that one. A week ago he got his finger stuck in a mug lid. You know the side without the straw that you sip from, it has a grid. I had to run his finger under cold water for about a min to get it to slip off. What is he going to try next? I now live in fear.
-mama shell

No comments:

Post a Comment